Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ok so here I go.  I've never been big on blogging, but seeing as I've just made a drastic change in my life why stop now.  Until recently I was just your typical american, and by typical i guess i just mean i lived there lol.  I'm from a decent size town in South Carolina called Florence (yes like in Italy but far less great).  Even though its of a fairly reasonable size it's utterly BORING there so  I wouldn't suggest it as your next vacation spot.  However I've recently left that wonderfully miserable place behind and headed for a new and exciting life in Cebu Philippines!!  Yea a drastic change i know, but what is life if you don't live it to be happy and experience new cultures and ideas.  Well i must say this is definitely new.  Everything here is different obviously but the biggest shock was the crazy driving!  For over a week I was to intimidated to even think about wanting to think about driving lol.  I thought no way in hell am I going to learn to drive here, but in less than a few days driving my wife is telling me I'm already driving like a Visayan.  Who would've thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment