Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Camiguin, Day 2

The day started off rather slow to start. we got up around 7 and got ready for the day.  After we showered we headed to the restaurant, which we got to and started ordering around 8.  The night before our multicab (mini jeepney) which we had arranged to pick us up at 9 came to our table just minutes after we ordered to tell us he was there...... One hour early!!!  So he waited while we ate which all in all took around an hour and 10-20 minutes since we had to wait for the food.  So we finally headed out a little after 9am for our first full day on the island the the start of our "tour".  First on our stop was the Ardent Hot Springs!  Some of the pools reached about 39 degrees Celsius which felt like a nice hot tub.  There were several cascading pools here the hot tub like one being my favorite, whilst my second favorite one decided to get into a fight with me.  Your probably wondering how lol, well let me explain.  It was a 6ft deep and fairly long pool at about 12ft wide or so.   Well I decided its "big" enough to swim under water for just a bit and so off I went.  Next thing I know... WHAM a rock formed out of thin air and hit me in the head, and here I was minding my own business.  So that was my time at the hot springs.  Next we visited the Sto. Nino Cold Springs.....and for those of you know me realize how much I "dislike" the cold lol.  Well it was far beyond cold, hell to me it felt beyond freezing ahahahaha.  It felt like I was standing in a gigantic pool of pure ice cubes.  So you can imagine I didn't stay in the water there for too long.   Ok so for our last stop of the day we came to the Soda Mineral Springs, a natural medicinal spring that felt like we were swimming in a think liquid or gel.  The water felt so thick and heavy but surprisingly invigorating.   It was just amazing,  I kept looking at everyone saying it feels like we are swimming in a pool of bottled drinking water.  Later as we went to leave we found out that HEY!!! whadda know, I was right hahahahah. Come to find out that water is exactly that, drinking water.  So we left there and headed to the hotel for the rest of the day.  By this time it was already getting dark and we were tired from swimming all day, so we finished the night with dinner at the resort.  So that was day 2 of 5 lol. hope you continue reading for the rest of the trip.  Thanks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment